JLCA is the evolution of John Le Cras + Associates, established in 2011 by director John Le Cras.
We are a multi-disciplinary consultancy offering clients communication solutions across the full range of platforms and channels.
Our approach is driven by the rapid escalation of new alternatives and the resulting dispersement of consumers and stakeholders across a wide and varied number of communication channels.
John Le Cras, the founder and director of JLCA, has more than 35 years experience in the media and in driving major PR, marketing and brand strategies for high profile clients. Some of his roles have included:
- Director of News & Current Affairs at Channel Seven
- GM Communications at HBF
- Director of Corporate Communications at Murdoch University
- Senior Adviser to Executive teams of Western Power, Horizon Power, AHG, P&N Bank, Department of the Premier and Cabinet, Perron Group, GESB, Synergy, Ardross Property Group and a host of other clients in a range of different industry sectors.
John also has vast experience in advising clients in the not for profit sector including Lifeline WA, Telethon Kids Institute, RSL Care WA, Silver Chain and Down Syndrome WA.
JLCA operates on the basis of three attributes:
- Experience and knowledge about the best way to help clients solve their communication problems or help them seize business opportunities.
- This extends into understanding how the court of public opinion works, in particular understanding that there is a difference between reality and perception in the minds of people who make up the jury.
- Creativity that helps clients by developing “out of the box” solutions – especially in the context of the 21st century where there are many “voices in the room” and where it is increasingly difficult for clients to cut through the noise of the market place or to reach out to people with whom they want to form relationship.
Our creative approach is expressed by what we call Myriad Thinking.
As the name suggests, this informs our passion for understanding the mindset of the people who our clients are trying to reach and creating innovative communication solutions that cut through.
For us, it is outcomes that matter – not just outputs.
Myriad Thinking is how we have helped leading companies successfully deal with the complex communication challenges of today.
It’s how we work to help yours.
Please get in touch if you would like your business to benefit from JLCA’s myriad thinking.